ESSENTIAL SERVICES DELIVERIES AND COURIERS
Local essential goods delivery
We have taken every safety and hygiene precaution in order to protect not only our staff but you, as our valued customer too. All our staff members use face masks, gloves and will maintain social distancing protocols when delivering your goods to your doorstep. We will drop your goods at your door and wait a safe distance away while you check and collect your order. We strive to deliver goods within 3 hours of an order being placed!
How to place your order
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 063 656 1613 with your order and provide the following details:
- Full name and surname
- Delivery address (check this address twice)
- Mobile contact number where you can be reached
- The store or stores you need goods to be bought from
- Items you require with brand names or details
- Additional notes you need us to know
Makani will then do your shopping for you, pay for your purchases and send you the amount owing, comprising the purchase price (photo of the invoice or slip) and our delivery fee. The rider will deliver the parcels to your door, and once you are satisfied that all is in order then you can pay by SnapScan or via an instant EFT.
Our delivery fee will be comprised of a basic amount of R150.00 plus R2.00/km return trip.
- We retain the right to turn down any order at our discretion.
- There is a limit of 30 items per order – it must be repeated that this service is for essential items only.
- The sale of alcohol & cigarettes is currently prohibited by law.
- We do not endorse stockpiling and will turn down any orders including excessive amounts of any one item.
- Should your preferred brand not be available, Makani will use our discretion to purchase a similar item, unless you state otherwise.
BROWSE MORE TOURS & RENTALS